Convert WMF to MNG
How to convert WMF to MNG
Converting WMF to MNG is very easy with Image Converter Plus. In Windows Explorer, select a WMF image and click your right mouse button. In the context menu, select Convert to submenu and click Custom convert line.
The list will already contain images selected from Windows Explorer.
To add other files, press Add image button and select some more files in WMF format to be converted to MNG . Select MNG format as target format.
Expand "Save images in MNG format" group and adjust any needed settings. Available color depth is from 1 to 64 bits.
Besides color depth, you can also select conversion type:
- separate file - all images, single-page as well as multipage, will be saved as separate single-page files.
- multipage file - all converted images will be included into one separate file. Page numbers are assigned according to the file list.
- as is - all images will be saved according to the structure of source files.
- add pages to file - converted images are added to the specified file. If the file doesn't exist, it will be created.
"more>>" link expands to a professional set of MNG parameters.
You won't need this section for daily usage:
- Color quantization reduces the number of distinct colors used in an image while preserving visual image quality.
- Dither is a form of noise, or 'erroneous' signal or data which is added to sample data to minimize quantization error.
- Compression level is the used level of image compression. With maxi,mal compression level decompression is slower but the image takes less space on the hard disk drive.
Press "Start" to begin conversion.